TOCARA LIMITED WARRANTY
If we completely didn’t hit your shine meter, don’t worry; you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it for something else or we’ll take it back.
For exchanges/ refunds (within 30 days)
- Refund or exchange offered within 30 days from the shipping date
- Shipping & handling charges are at the expense of the Customer for any return for a refund. The initial charges of shipping are not refundable
- Return labels are only provided for your first exchange only. Shipping and handling are at the Customer’s expense for any exchange made thereafter for the same purchase order.
- All product must be unworn in the original packaging (including tag on ring and an unbroken seal for earrings). For hygienic reasons, earrings or any piercings (wrapped in a special seal) cannot be exchanged or refunded if the seal is broken or tampered with
- A copy of the invoice (or order#) must accompany the refund/exchange
- All items are subject to inspection
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
- Free bracelet gift (or any other promotional free gift) is not eligible for refund, exchange or repair
- If your purchase was a set (example 3-piece bracelet), the complete set must be returned in order to complete your refund or exchange
- Should a purchased item go on special sale price during your 30-day return/exchange period, a price adjustment cannot be issued for the same item or any other sale item and our regular return and exchange process applies.
In order to fulfill your refund or exchange
- Refunds or exchanges will be issued upon receipt of the product by us and only after the returned items have been inspected by Tocara. Once the refund or exchange process has been initiated with our Customer Service department, the Customer has 30 days to ship the items in order for Tocara to complete the refund/exchange process. If the item(s) is being exchanged, Tocara will provide the Customer with a return shipping label.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to use proper shipping and packing materials to protect the jewelry being returned (we suggest using a padded envelope and a box). Tocara is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Items lost in shipping or damaged due to improper packaging will not be refunded or exchanged. For returning an item to refund, we recommend using a shipping service with tracking.
- Email your request to: [email protected] to initiate your refund or exchange (please include the order # which is located at the top right of the invoice, your name & phone number and a brief description of how we can assist you). Without a copy of the invoice (or order#), we cannot process your request.
LIMITED WARRANTY (after 30 days)
Our limited warranty ensures that any manufacturer error will show itself well before this time, which we will be happy to repair! Every piece is constructed with the utmost of care, using the highest quality materials. We pride ourselves on having an almost non-existent design flaw rate. That being said, issues do come up and we are happy to assist you with repairing the item back to its original beauty!
We offer a limited warranty against all manufacturing defects and craftsmanship related deficiencies.
Our warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear such as the wearing of metal, stone damage or breakage due to wear, neglect or accidental damage or loss, attempted repairs, tarnishing, or failure to follow care instructions. Have your jewelry inspected regularly to prevent stone loss, as with regular wear, settings can become loose over time. Please note that alterations made by a third-party other than Tocara will void the warranty.
After 30 days and within 180 days of purchase: Jewelry with a manufacturing defect may be repaired with no administration/repair fees, however shipping & handling fees are not covered by Tocara. Shipping & handling fees of returning the item(s) to Tocara are the responsibility of the Customer.
After 180 days of purchase: Jewelry with a manufacturing defect may be repaired for a flat fee of $12 (per item). This fee includes the administration, repair and shipping cost of returning the item(s) back to the Customer. Shipping & handling fees of returning the item(s) to Tocara are the responsibility of the Customer.
In order to process your repair
- Email your request to: [email protected] to initiate your repair (please include the order # which is located at the top right of your invoice, order date, item# and description of the issue, your name & phone number). Without an invoice (or order#), we cannot process your request. Please do not return any jewelry without emailing the repair request first. Once the repair process has been initiated with our Customer Service department, the Customer has 30 days to ship the item(s) in order for Tocara to complete the warranty process.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to use proper shipping and packing materials to protect the jewelry being returned for repair (we suggest using a padded envelope and a box). Tocara is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Items lost in shipping or damaged due to improper packaging will not be refunded or exchanged. We recommend using a shipping service with tracking.
- Once the item(s) arrived at the head office, repairs can take up to 4-6 weeks.
- If we are unable to repair or replace your item(s), you will be issued a merchandise credit coupon equal to the purchase price.
- Free gifts, any other “free” promotional item or accessories (ex: scarves, bags or sunglasses) are not covered by the repair warranty.
- Watches have a 12 month repair warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover the lifespan of the battery, normal wear, scratches, accidents or negligence. This warranty does not include the replacement of the watch box/packaging, the glass face or the strap/band. The warranty applies only to the watch mechanism.
- Products that are received damaged or defective will of course be replaced (with the same item). Email your request within 30 days to [email protected]. Once the exchange process has been initiated with our Customer Service department, the Consultant has 30 days to ship the items in order for Tocara to complete the exchange process (the return label will be provided). Use proper packaging material. Tocara is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Items lost in shipping or damaged due to improper packaging will not be exchanged.
- Consultant samples and boutique accessories such as pens, sunglasses, scarves, bags, hats, masks, jewelry display items, etc. are not covered by the warranty
- Return shipping labels cannot be used to ship back product for repairs or refunds. We will not accept batch Customer orders for refund, exchange or repair
Manufacturing Defects covered by the Tocara Limited Warranty:
Most manufacturing defects have to do with the casting of the piece or the type of adhesive that was used (in some cases). Most manufacturing defects will show up quickly, usually within the first month of wear as the structure of the jewelry piece is compromised. Everyone wears jewelry differently; some people can wear their jewelry for years with no issues at all and others require regular repairs and adjustments. Fine jewelry is made of strong, durable materials but is not indestructible or maintenance free. The most common damage to fine jewelry is through wear and tear. Gold and silver can indent and bend, prongs can be pulled, stones can break or chip and fall from their settings if proper wear and care are not being taken.
Here are some examples of jewelry issues not considered to be a manufacturing defect:
- Bent, worn or caught prongs causing a stone to fall out (or causing the ring to bend out of shape).
- Items that are plated (ex: rhodium, rose gold) will dissipate with time. This is a result of wear and tear that could vary on various conditions thereby determining the longevity of the plating or coating.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make up, swimming pools, hot tubs, or bathing.
- Tarnishing is a natural chemical reaction. Light to moderate tarnishing can be easily removed (for example using mild soap and water and a soft cloth or with a polishing cloth).
- Damage caused by repair, sizing, cleaning or other services performed by someone other than Tocara.
- A chain, necklace, anklet or bracelet that splits apart right in the middle